Any Jana Deleon fans?

A place to talk about books! [Public]

Moderator: scrapperqueen

Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Any Jana Deleon fans?

Post by Sue2024 »

I was wondering if anyone has read any Jana Deleon books?  She has a few series out, but her biggest series is the Miss Fortune one; #26 just came out the other day.

The books are available in print, audio, and e-readers (I use Kobo).  Louisiana Longshot is the first book in the series, and it was free.
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I'll have to check her out! I love to read! 😊
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aztam wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:53 pm
Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 

I definitely need to go add that to my reading list!
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

I started reading the first MudBug book—free of course!  Bought the next 2.  I grew to love Helena.  Of course, the Miss Fortune series really clinched it.

The series has actually had some scenes crossing over into MudBug, which is great.  Expanding horizons, sort of.

There is a FB page named The InstiGators, and it is a hoot.  
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sue2024 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:46 pm
I started reading the first MudBug book—free of course!  Bought the next 2.  I grew to love Helena.  Of course, the Miss Fortune series really clinched it.

The series has actually had some scenes crossing over into MudBug, which is great.  Expanding horizons, sort of.

There is a FB page named The InstiGators, and it is a hoot.  

I'll have to check it out! ☺️
eeselively
Cherry Tart

Post by eeselively »

Sue2024 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:47 am
I was wondering if anyone has read any Jana Deleon books?  She has a few series out, but her biggest series is the Miss Fortune one; #26 just came out the tunnel rushThe books are available in print, audio, and e-readers (I use Kobo).  Louisiana Longshot is the first book in the series, and it was free.

I'm a big fan of Jana DeLeon's books, especially the Miss Fortune series! The characters are so lovable, and the plots are always full of twists and turns. Plus, the fact that Louisiana Longshot was free is a great incentive to give it a try
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Will have to check this out. Always looking for books to listen to when I am out walking!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

I have all the books on Kobo.  Husband got into the series after I howled so much over some of the crazy things that happened over whatever book I was reading.

There is also a Facebook group, called The Insti-Gators.
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Just found out Jana will have the next Miss Fortune book out by the end of this month/early June.  Yippppeeee!

Return to “Book Nook”